|Cooperative Organization for the Development of Employee Selection Procedures (CODESP)
||Wednesday 2/7/18 4:30 PM Pacific Time
|$5840 - $7098/month plus an attractive benefits package
||Huntington Beach, CA
||Visit goo.gl/1HUnwB or www.codesp.com / Resources / CODESP Job Openings
CODESP is a public Joint Powers Agency established in 1978 that supports public sector organizations with their recruitment, testing, and selection processes by offering assessment products and services, including online testing, interview and written test item banks, and training and consultation regarding best practices.
CODESP currently serves over 750 agencies, including K-12 school districts, county offices of education, community colleges, cities, counties, courts, and special districts (sanitation, utility, transit, water).
CODESP is seeking a Selection Analyst who is experienced, detail oriented, and customer focused. Candidates must enjoy working in a fast paced environment with tight work deadlines. Selection Analysts research job duties/responsibilities and work with customers to produce employee assessment materials. Based on candidate qualifications, the position may also be filled at the Assistant Selection Analyst level with a lower level of overall responsibility.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Respond to test material requests from CODESP customers within established deadlines.
- Confer with customers and job experts in order to obtain accurate job information regarding their CODESP Automated Test System (CATS) requests.
- Analyze customer provided job requirements in order to accurately select materials to fill CATS requests.
- Develop and edit employee selection materials including, but not limited to, multiple-choice items, interview questions, and performance, situational, and writing exercises based on thorough research and job expert consultation.
- Interpret item analyses in order to improve test materials using CODESP item analysis software.
A Master’s degree from an accredited college or university with an emphasis in a related field, including coursework in statistics.*
Two (2) years of experience in an organization with responsibility for employee selection or other human resource support functions including developing employee assessment and training materials.*
*Alternate combinations of education and experience will be considered. For example, a B.A/S. in a related field and 4 years of relevant experience.
CODESP offers an attractive benefits package including:
CalPERS Retirement - Benefit of 2.5% @ 55 for Classic members or 2% at 62 for new members as defined by PEPRA. Employee pays the employee portion.
Vacation - Up to 15 days annually to start.
Sick Leave - Up to 12 days annually.
Holidays (paid) - 15 days annually.
Employer Paid Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance for employee.
In lieu of FMLA or CFRA, CODESP provides pregnancy disability leave (PDL).
To view application requirements, complete job descriptions, and more related information for Selection Analyst and Assistant Selection Analyst, please visit www.codesp.com and click on Resources / CODESP Job Openings.