IPAC Document Library
Conference Presentations & Photos
- 2019 (Minneapolis, MN)
- 2017 (Birmingham, GA)
- 2016 (Sacramento, CA)
- 2015 (Atlanta, GA)
- 2014 (Denver, CO)
- 2013 (Columbus, OH)
- 2012 (Las Vegas, NV)
- 2011 (Washington, D.C.)
- 2010 (Newport Beach, CA)
- 2009 (Nashville, TN)
- 2008 (Oakland, CA)
- 2007 (St. Louis, MO)
- 2006 (Las Vegas, NV)
- 2005 (Orlando, FL)
- 2004 (Seattle, WA)
- 2003 (Baltimore, MD)
- 2002 (New Orleans, LA)
- 2001 (Newport Beach, CA)
- 2000 (Washington, D.C.)
- 1999 (St. Pete Beach, FL)
IPAC Bylaws, Governance, Strategic Plan, Etc.
In our organization's earlier life as IPMAAC, we published a series of monographs on assessment-related topics. However, none of these monographs survived in a digital format. We are now able to offer them here, thanks to the efforts of Joel Wiesen and Don White in locating and scanning the documents.
- Robert T. Schneider. The Rating of Experience and Training: A Review of the Literature and Recommendations on the Use of Alternative E & T Procedures. Volume 3, Number 1 (1994).
- Paul van Rijn. Biodata: Potentials and Challenges in Public Sector Employee Selection. Volume 2, Number 4 (1992).
- Joel P. Wiesen, Nancy Abrams & Sally A. McAttee. Employment Testing: A Public Sector Viewpoint. Volume 2, Number 3 (1990).
- Charles F. Sproule. Recent Innovations in Public Sector Assessment. Volume 2, Number 2 (1990).
- Brenda Morefield, Chuck Schultz & Christina L. Valadez. Test Wiseness: Cultural Orientation and Job Related Factors in the Design of Multiple Choice Test Questions. Volume 2, Number 1 (1989).
- Lorne Daley, Michael Dollard, John Kraft, Mary Anne Nester, Robert Schneider. Employment Testing of Persons with Diasabling Conditions. Volume 1, Number 4 (1988).
- Stanley B. Silverman & Kenneth N. Wexley. The Selection Interview: Some Reasons for Optimism. Volume 1, Number 3 (1987).
- Dennis A. Joiner. Content Valid Testing for Supervisory and Management Jobs. Volume 1, Number 2 (1987).
- Richard D. Arvey & John A. Fossum. Application of Personnel Assessment Concepts and Methods in Job Evaluation. Volume 1, Number 1 (1986).
- Interested in the history of our organization? Read the very first issue of the Assessment Council News from 1977
- Johnson, James C., Guffey, William L., & Perry, Robert A. (1980). When is a T & E Rating Valid? A paper presented at the IPMAAC annual conference in Boston, July 1980.
- Hunter, John E. (1982). What is the Validity of a Content Valid Test? A paper presented at the IPMAAC annual conference in Minneapolis, June 1982.
- Guion, Robert M. (1991). What I Wish I Knew About Assessment. An address made at the IPMAAC annual conference in Chicago, June 1991.
- Personnel Assessment Specialist Job Analysis: Interpretation and Use Report. Prepared in 1995 by an IPMAAC Ad Hoc Committee chaired by Donna Denning.