IPAC 2012 Conference on Personnel Assessment
July 22-25, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
- DeAnn Arnold, James De León & Mitzi Desselles: Everything you always wanted to know about selecting teams but didn't know to ask: Bridging the gap from research to practice.
- Michael Blair & Debora Mitchell: Using assessments to solve Business challenges.
- David L. Blitz & John V. Harnisher: Improving the validity & fairness of a firefighter selection process with the addition of integrity testing.
- David L. Blitz & John V. Harnisher: Issues surrounding conversion of paper-and-pencil to computerized testing.
- Frank A. Bosco, Barry R. Nathan & David G. Allen: Higher validity and less adverse impact! Using "executive attention" to measure cognitive ability.
- David Campbell: Leadership dynamics: Tragedies, dangers, scandals & sex.
- Christopher M. Castille, Brittani Plaisance, Stephen McKnight, Jordan Lyons & Tilman Sheets: So you think you can fly? A differential investigation in the domain of visual perception.
- Wayne F. Cascio: Risk management in HR and assessment.
- Athena M. Dattilo & Charles F. Trucco: Automating an inventory management system while maintaining test integrity.
- Rebecca L. Fraser & Matisha Montgomery: Navigating the competency modeling maze.
- David Friedland & Jeff Feuquay: Implicit bias: A new plaintiff class action strategy -- first Wal-Mart and Iowa -- what is next?
- Ilene Gast & Kathlea Vaughn: Strategic job analysis: Predicting future job requirements.
- Larry J. Grandmaison: The Your Say survey: A measure of organizational effectiveness in the Canadian Forces.
- Cynthia A. Hedricks: The dollars and cents of selecting for customer service: Innovations and ROI.
- Scott Highhouse: Selection decisions aids and psychological resistance to change.
- Garett Howardson: Coming full circle with reactions: Toward an understanding of affective training reactions through the core affect circumplex. (James C. Johnson Student Paper Award winner)
- Dennis Joiner: Assessment center fundamentals and trends.
- Clinton Kelly & Michael DeSousa: Organization surveys: Setting the table for employee engagement in the public sector.
- Kim Koller & Kathleen Walker: Developing a high performing workforce in the current economy.
- Kevin R. Murphy: Ethics in assessment.
- Robert E. Ployhart: Selection and assessment for competitive advantage.
- Kevin Smith, Anne Hansen, Ryan O'Leary & Neta Moye: Branching role plays: Strategies for successful development and implementation.
- Kristine Smith: Fairness: The big picture.
- Oscar Spurlin, Glenda Wonsock & Julie Sampson: Challenges and results in the development and validation of large scale video based simulations.
- Line St-Pierre: Developing a competency model "101": An applied perspective.
- Line St-Pierre, Wendy Darr & Walter Borman: An innovative approach to performance appraisal: Update on the Canadian Forces experience.
- James T. Tornabene & Frank Igou: Unmasking the rescuer personality.
- Deborah L. Whetzel & Paul F. Rotenberry: In-baskets: What are they and why should we care?
- Joel P. Wiesen: Doing Monte Carlo research using SPSS.