IPAC 2013 Conference on Personnel Assessment
July 21-24, 2013
- Christopher Anderson & Lance Anderson: The science of personnel testing provides clues on what is wrong with Congress.
- Lance Anderson: Certification programs as a change management strategy.
- Lindsey Anderson, Bharati Belwalkar, Brittani Plaisance & DeAnn H. Arnold: The political agenda: Exploring biases in job analysis .
- DeAnn H. Arnold, Stephanie L. Murphy, Stephen Smith & Frank Igou: Documenting for defensibility: A template and review of the documentation process in job analysis.
- Bharati Belwalkar, Lindsey Anderson & Frank Igou: Comparing models of calculating the criticality index in job analysis.
- Naina Bishop & Irina Cozma: One global assessment, to go please!
- Michael Blair, Deb Mitchell, Ian Smith & Jay Janovics: Criterion validation of manager selection assessments: Fact or fantasy?
- Warren Bobrow: Job analysis data: What's to be mined?
- Michael Dane, Dawn Moser-Karstens & Cyrall Mize: From a #2 pencil to a touch screen tablet: Nationwide testing's journey from paper and pencil to online assessment services.
- Dennis Doverspike, J. Carpenter, J. Ferrell, E. Hoffman & A. Usher: The timeless dance of seduction: Managing the public sector brand.
- Dennis Doverspike & R. F. Miguel: Career paths and training needs for public sector assessment professionals.
- Fritz Drasgow: Tailored Adaptive Personality Assessment System (TAPAS).
- Tahir Hafeez, Lee Friedman & Katherine Millar: Job analysis with business environment data to determine work most suitable for a shared services center.
- David Hamill, Deborah Whetzel, Todd Baker & Deborah Gebhardt: Excuse me, may I weigh your bag for the TSA job analysis?
- Sven Kepes & Michael A. McDaniel: The validity of conscientiousness is moderately overestimated.
- Michael Maloney: The good, the bad, and the ugly: Blazing trails with Z-scoring.
- Keith Pyburn, John Weiner & Jeff Feuquay: Balancing legal trends and organizational goals/values in the use of assessment.
- Keith Pyburn, John Weiner & Jeff Feuquay: Legal challenges through the eyes of experts and attorneys.
- Liz Reed: How to validate an exam using a content validation strategy.
- Liz Reed, Laura Hausman & Michael Maloney: The art and science of Behaviorally Anchored Rating Scales (BARS).
- Doug Reynolds: Data-driven talent management: Using assessment and technology to run better organizations.
- Disha Rupayana: Using smart mobile devices for selection assessments: A smart idea?
- Paul R. Sackett: Some things to know about group mean differences, adverse impact, fairness, and bias.
- Kevin Smith, Tiffany Bennett & Veronica Gilrane: Diversity and inclusion for assessment practitioners.
- Nancy T. Tippins: Using technology in personnel assessment.
- Deborah L. Whetzel: Online simulations: What are they and how do they work?
- Don White & Carl Nagy: Training & experience evaluations: Predicting performance and practical application.
- Michael J. Zickar: Social media and personnel selection: The good, the bad, and the ugly.