Link to the full position: https://www.usajobs.gov/job/683341300
About the Position:
The Army Research Institute drives scientific innovation to enable the Army to acquire, develop, and retain Soldiers and enhance personnel readiness. ARI's Emerging Research Unit (ERU) conducts applied research on emerging topics in the Army, particularly those topics that have bearing on Army personnel policy. ERU scientists develop new approaches to measuring and improving unit readiness, group resilience, and understanding Soldiers' adaptation to evolving technologies.
Conditions of Employment
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- Three-year trial/probationary period may be required.
- This position requires you to submit a Public Financial Disclosure Report (OGE 278) or a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report (OGE450) upon entry, and annually thereafter.
- This position will require you to obtain and maintain a COR appointment(s) from the Army Research Institute -approved contracting agents.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Executive Order (E.O.) 12721
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
- Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act
- Military Spouses, under Executive Order (E.O.) 13473
- Non-Appropriated Fund Instrumentality (NAFI)
- Non-Department of Defense (DoD) Transfer
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Interchange Agreement Eligible
- People with Disabilities, Schedule A
- Priority Placement Program, DoD Military Spouse Preference (MSP) Eligible
- Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998