Position is open until 6/24/2022
The Broward Sheriff's Office is looking for a Human Resources Analyst in their Selection and Assessment Section.
- Master's degree from an accredited institution in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior/Development, or closely related field of study.
- One (1) year of progressively responsible experience in the development and implementation of assessment processes to include test development, item analysis, job analysis, research design and statistical analysis, including evaluation and validation methodology.
- Strong technical and non-technical writing skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills for building internal and external relationships.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills; ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Experience in a governmental or similar public sector agency preferred.
- An equivalent combination of training and experience may be considered. Such experience must be clearly documented for consideration.
Nature of Wok:
Under administrative direction, the purpose of the position is to apply professional principles of human resources analysis to one (1) or more assigned areas of human resource management. Functional areas include, but are not necessarily limited to, assessment, recruitment, benefits, records administration, classification, and compensation. Employees in this classification participate in development, implementation and administration of assigned programs, projects, and functional areas. Position exercises considerable initiative and independent judgment in the conduct of duties, referring unique, unusual, or complex situations to an administrative superior for review and advisement. Performs essential functions as outlined herein according to area(s) of assignment. Performs related work as directed.
Please visit: www.sheriff.org, click on the Join Our Team/Recruitment, click the Broward Sheriff's Office Online Career Center link and then apply for the Human Resources Analyst.
You can also contact: email@example.com if you have any questions!