IPAC 2010 Conference
Making the Case for Assessment
July 18-21, 2010
Newport Beach, CA
View the conference program
- Todd A. Baker & Deborah L. Gebhardt: Test Transportability and Job Component Validity for Physical Performance Tests.
- Julia M. Bayless & David M. Pollack: Biodata for Recruitment: A Good Fit.
- Julia M. Bayless & David M. Pollack: The Many Uses of Succession Planning Data.
- Michael Blair, Amanda Evans & Andy Solomonson: GAP Analysis: Using Traditional Pre-Employment Tools to Identify Skill Gaps in Incumbent Populations.
- Warren Bobrow: Assessment Center Integrity: Does the Word Get Around?
- Kyle E. Brink, Jeffrey L. Crenshaw & Brian L. Bellenger: Insuring Content Validity in a Litigious Environment.
- Karen Coffee: To Fee, or Not to Fee: What a Question!
- Dennis Doverspike, Adam Hilliard & Jacqueline Carpenter: Assessing the Value of Assessing Public Service Motivation.
- Jeff Feuquay: Assessment and Strategic HR: If the glove fits ... you''re probably guilty.
- Howard Fortson, Jason Schaefer & Clinton Kelly: Online Hiring: New Approach to an Old Issue.
- Howard Fortson, Jason Schaefer & Clinton Kelly: Testing in Hard Times: What Agencies are Saying and What They are Doing.
- Jennifer French & Kristine Smith: Quality Applicant Ranking Systems in an Online World.
- Ilene Gast: Questions You Should Answer Before Conducting A Survey.
- Jocelyn Hays: State Your Case: Establishing and Communicating the Value of Assessments.
- Calvin C. Hoffman, C. Chy Tashima & Gypsi Luck: Using Difficulty Anchored Rating Scales in Setting Cut Scores: A New Angoff Modification.
- Dennis A. Joiner: Assessment Centers and Situational Judgment Tests.
- Michael A. McDaniel: Abolish The Uniform Guidelines.
- Doug Nierle, John Ford & James Tsugawa: Developing & Improving a Federal Employee Engagement Scale.
- Nate Studebaker: Enhancement in Assessment Technology: Is There Steak with the Sizzle?
- Marianne Tonjes, Amy Tompkins, Paul Deines & Mark Ashley: CODESP Online Item Banking Using a Consortium Approach to Make the Most of Limited Resources.
- U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board: Building Better Supervisors: Insights from Federal Employee Survey Data.
- Julie Weintraub, Matisha Montgomery & Rebecca L. Fraser: Writing Ability: Not Just Another Form of Communication.
- Deborah L. Whetzel: Meta-analysis of Predictors of Clerical Job Performance.
- Joel P. Wiesen: Tips for Serving as an Expert Witness.
- Joel P. Wiesen, Herman Aguinis & Tuvshingus Batdelger: New Methods for Reducing Adverse Impact and Preserving Validity.