The Employment Testing and Validation Specialist is responsible for conducting job analyses; developing written examinations for civilian, police and fire classifications; establishing and analyzing pass points for written examinations; writing and creating assessment center scenarios and training materials; administering Police and Fire Department assessment centers; administering the fire physical abilities test; analyzing test results; and documenting the examination processes in formal reports.
This position is also responsible for assisting in the preparation of project time tables, assisting in the training of new team members as assignment; acting as team leader and assuming general team lead responsibilities as assigned or in the absences of the Test Validation Administrator.
- Conduct job analyses including background research, site observations, and interviews, task and Knowledge, Skill, Ability, and Other Characteristics (KSAO) generation focus groups, and job analysis questionnaire administration.
- Develop and administer various employee selection tests including physical abilities tests, written exams, and assessment centers, as well as managing and troubleshooting testing software.
- Develop project plans for assignments including project timelines, milestones and communication points, and coordination of resources, personnel, and subject matter expert requirements for job analysis, test development, written exams, and assessment centers.
- Perform data analyses in the following areas: survey results, workforce planning, job analysis, test development, exam passing score, adverse impact, and other psychometric properties of exams.
- Present information to all levels of the organization in a fashion that is tailored to the audience. This can range from facilitating subject matter expert meetings to front line employees to formal presentations to executive level staff.
- Design, develop, and administer surveys and report results.
- Acts as a liaison between testing consultants and city personnel to facilitate the development and administration of tests.
- Regular, reliable, and punctual attendance is an essential function of the job.
Apply online at: https://bit.ly/CVSTVS