NOTICE: Applications will be accepted online at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/hlpusd until December 1, 2020.
The Hacienda La Puente USD is seeking an experienced Personnel Analyst to join our outstanding team!
Are you a dedicated HR professional looking to advance your career and give back to the community and the public sector? Do you enjoy conducting job analysis, diving into statistics, and using your knowledge to ensure the best people are being hired? If so, then you may be the ideal candidate to join our team!
The ideal candidate for this position has experience conducting job analysis and developing assessment materials and exam plans. They are proactive and take initiative in recommending new ideas and are always looking to improve processes. This individual is customer-focused, results-driven, and cool under pressure with strong writing, time management, and organizational skills. If this is you, keep reading!
- Conducts job analysis for the purposes of position classification, salary evaluation, and test construction and validation
- Develops, designs, and administers job-related selection procedures, including written and performance tests, interviews and other assessment instruments;
- Develops and conducts surveys to gather human resources data;
- Confers with subject matter experts to develop and recommend examination plans and develop test materials;
- Compiles, calculates, and analyzes quantitative and/or qualitative data, determines pass points and makes recommendations related to employment decisions;
- Designs, develops, and presents formal training programs;
- Applies and explains employment-related laws, guidelines, and regulations;
- Trains and reviews the work of staff as related to classification, recruitment, and examination development;
- Assists in managing the operation of an applicant tracking system;
- Assists Personnel Director in the investigation of appeals and with special projects as directed.
Minimum Requirements for Consideration:
- A Bachelor's degree from a recognized college or university with a major in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, Psychology, Public Administration, Business Administration, Behavioral Sciences, Law, or related field.
- Two years of professional-level experience that includes the development, research, and analysis of personnel selection procedures, and/or classification.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $7,154.00 - $8,805.00 per month
- CalPERS Retirement
- Vacation - 26 days annually
- Sick Leave - Up to 12 days annually
- Holidays (paid) - 16 days annually
- District-paid contribution of $11,900 per year for medical, vision, dental, and life insurance coverage