U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Location: WASHINGTON, DC
Open Period: October 23, 2020 to November 5, 2020
Salary: $121,316 to $157,709 per year
Series & Grade: GS-0180-14
As a PERSONNEL RESEARCH PSYCHOLOGIST (I/O PSYCHOLOGIST), you will:
- Define problems, identify relationships, evaluate and determine quality, assess impacts, and arrive at conclusions through special studies to improve Department-wide human capital programs.
- Influence policy changes that typically involve long-range, highly complex, and often politically sensitive topics within the framework of management objectives and priorities.
- Take innovative I/O ideas and concepts used outside the Government and research ways to apply these ideas to agency operations.
- Formulate research plans, hypotheses and projects that move the scientific state of I/O psychology forward, managing workgroups of technical professionals to carry out those plans and conduct the research
- Formulate, direct, and guide research and development of surveys, assessments, and other activities for Human Resources programs.
Basic Education Requirement: All applicants must have successfully completed a full 4-year course of study in an accredited or pre-accredited academic institution leading to a bachelor's or higher degree with a major or equivalent in psychology to receive further consideration.
- · Analyzing candidate and employee assessment challenges and identifying cost-effective screening and assessment tools; AND
- · Leading or supporting research studies related to employee engagement, skill gap closure or employee development to develop or identify and implement assessment tools for leadership or human resources decision making; AND
- · Recommending and conducting organizational assessments including needs assessment, skills assessment, or workforce assessment to support an organization's goals and mission; AND
- · Planning and overseeing project work, reporting outcomes to managers or other interested individuals.
How to Apply:
For a full description and to apply, visit: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/582370800