Psychologist (Learning and Development Specialist)
The Federal Aviation Administration has an opening for an experienced psychologist in the Succession and Career Planning Team, Employee Development Group within the Air Traffic Organization. The key responsibilities of the position are:
· Conducting job analyses and developing competency models
· Developing leadership development curricula for specific target populations
· Designing and developing leadership development instruction and instructional materials
· Applying expertise in assessment to identify and recommend assessment tools for use in development programs
· Designing and developing evaluation methods and tools for development programs
The full-time, permanent position is a J-Band level (approximately equivalent to GS-14) and is located in Washington, DC. The salary range is $103,147 to $159, 907 per year. Telework is permitted up to two days per week. Excellent benefits are provided.
The position is open to all U.S. citizens.
To review the position requirements in detail and apply, please go to USAJOBS.gov and look for announcement number: AWA-AJG-20-0003CM-64254. You may also search by the job title. Applications are open beginning November 15 and ending the week of December 5, 2019. Please check the announcement for the specific dates. If you would like more information about the position, please contact Anne Marrelli, Manager of Succession and Career Planning at 202-267-6640 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access the posting here: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/551805700