Full job posting: https://statejobs.ny.gov/employees/vacancyDetailsView.cfm?id=74052
Reporting to the Deputy Commissioner for Operations, the Director Testing Services has the following responsibilities:
• Broad oversight of employment testing programs for State and local governments, including overseeing the design, development and implementation of exam creation, policies/procedures regarding test administration, scoring, reporting and test security.
• Oversight of the Office of Employee Health Services, including pre-employment medical and mental health evaluations, occupational health evaluations, return to work assessments and workplace nursing services.
• Initiating and implementing change management within the Division.
• Collaborating on projects with the goal of maximizing the use of technology to create efficient processes in testing and health services programs.
• Ensuring the work of the Division meets professional and legal standards and expectations for quality, quantity, and timeliness.
• Consulting with Department executive and other managers on Departmental policies, programs, and operations.
• Leading and/or serving on committees and project teams and completing special assignments as needed to support and realize the goals of the Division, Department, and State.