THIS POSITION CAN BE PERFORMED IN A REMOTE ENVIRONMENT
Hogan leads the world in personality assessment and leadership development. With products and services in 56 countries and 47 languages, what began as a small startup has evolved into the industry leader serving more than two-thirds of the Fortune 500.
We built the Hogan brand on prestige and quality. While other providers have merged with large corporations, Hogan stands alone as the last of the true independents. Hogan remains an industry leader because of our bold, swing-for-the-fence mentality. We’re going to do it our way. We’re in this to make a difference.
A successful candidate will thrive in our entrepreneurial culture and live the Hogan values of:
- QUALITY. We are committed to quality and continuous improvement.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS. Our success depends on our customer relationships.
- INNOVATION. We will continue to be the leader in the assessment industry.
- ONE HOGAN. We work hard, have fun, and value our colleagues.
If you are a self-starting, super organized individual who loves delivering projects and driving continuous value in partner relationships, this could be the role for you! The Solutions Partner Consultant delivers consulting services and manage day-to-day needs of Hogan’s partners.
The Solutions Partner team works with a variety of partners who are consulting firms in the talent management industry. The primary responsibilities of the Consultant role include needs analysis, project scoping, and solution design for assessment implementation, training and educating partners on assessment use, and working collaboratively with internal Hogan services to develop and deliver the high-quality solutions for which Hogan is known.
- Develop a complete understanding of all Hogan solutions and underlying scientific foundations
- Work in collaboration with cross functional business units to design, deliver, and implement high-quality solutions and experiences
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities for Hogan sales growth by establishing new projects with existing clients
- Provide consulting support to partners for projects and opportunities
- Educate partners on Hogan products and services and facilitate and deliver Hogan user certification workshops
- Represent Hogan at conferences and/or other professional engagements
- Contribute to thought leadership on various talent management topics via white papers, social media and presentations at industry/professional conferences
Please note this description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Achievement Orientation
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Respect for Diversity
- Problem Solving
- Business Reasoning
Work Environment/Physical Demands
This position routinely uses standard office equipment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully meet the essential functions of the job. While performing these duties, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear, frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position; typical hours and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Up to 25% travel (domestic)
Required Education and Experience
- 2-5 years of industry-related experience
- Master’s degree in I/O psychology (or closely related field), or an MBA
- Management consulting and/or international account/channel sales experience preferred
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document upon hire.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.