The Ohio State Highway Patrol is looking for 2 Human Capital Management Senior Analysts in their Testing and Assessment Services Department.
- Independently coordinate subject matter experts (SMEs) & conduct job analysis for the development of testing &/or assessment measures, proficiency tests, ability tests, structured interviews, assessment centers, work sample assessments, skill demonstration &/or evaluation, training, & experience examinations to assess knowledge, skills & abilities required on the job) for exempt & bargaining unit employees.
- Review assessment project for validity, fairness, & professional standards; Perform statistical analysis as needed to evaluate testing &/or assessment data; Make recommendations for revisions of assessments, assessment process, documentations, & records; Conduct research to identify alternate testing procedures resulting in less disparate impact.
- Maintain all testing &/or assessment records; Develop & maintain computerized testing programs for OSHP (i.e., oversee maintenance of testing database, entry & modification of test questions, test generation & administration, test scoring, & test score reporting); Coordinate test schedule & contact & respond to testing &/or assessment applicants; Coordinate testing sites; Provide guidance for onsite test administration procedures; Collect & secure participant data; Score testing &/or assessment measures; Act as an consultant to ODPS divisions regarding construction & writing of testing &/or assessment measures.
- Perform related administrative duties (e.g., prepare reports & correspondence; Assist in development of testing &/or assessment policy & procedures; Provide supervisor training; Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Completion of undergraduate core program in human resources, business or public administration; 12 mos. exp. in human resources.
- -Or 3 yrs. exp. in human resources.
- -Or 1 yr. exp. as Human Capital Management Analyst, 64612.
- -Or equivalent of Minimum Class Qualifications For Employment noted above.
- 12 months experience with conducting job analysis.
- 12 months experience with development and validation of assessment/test items.
For more information about the positions please go to: OSHP HCMSA
Interested applicants must complete the online application for consideration.