Please Click Here to apply & review full posting
Coordinator, Assessment & Selection - Chicago Transit Authority
- Conducts and coordinates the development, revision, and administration of pre-employment and promotional assessments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources or a related field, and two plus (2+) years of experience designing, developing and administering assessments, employee surveys, and/or performance management processes or an equivalent combination of education and experience relating to this position.
- Master’s degree in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Human Resources Management, or Statistics/Psychometrics preferred.
- Experience with statistical software packages (e.g., SPSS, R, etc) and best practices for data analysis and reporting.
- Experience with the development, analysis, and administration of psychometric assessments
- Experience in project management and/or consulting (internal or external).
- Experience communicating/presenting complex research, selection techniques, and data/analytics into business recommendations.
Additional Details Please note, employees and/or union members will be given priority consideration in the hiring process, per the applicable labor contracts.
Final salary will be determined in part by the qualifications of the selected candidate and may be higher or lower than target.
Applicants, if hired,must comply with CTA's residency ordinance.
CTA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Primary Location: USA-Illinois-Chicago
Job Posting: Mar 26, 2021
Position Type: Full-time Permanent (FTP)