We are excited to announce the the 2017 IPAC Conference will be held at the Sheraton Birmingham Hotel on July 16-19, 2017. The theme for this year's conference is Assessments of Steel.
Check out the 2017 Conference Home Page where you can stay up to date on all the latest news and announcements.
- Robert J. Lavigna, M.S. - Director at Institute for Public Sector Employee Engagement
- Ann Marie Ryan, Ph.D. - Professor at Michigan State University
- Deborah L. Gebhardt, Ph.D. - Principal Scientist at Human Resources Research Organization (HumRRO)
- Wayne F. Cascio, Ph.D. - Distinguished Professor, University of Colorado, and Robert H. Reynolds Chair in Global Leadership, The Business School, University of Colorado Denver
- Nancy Tippins, Ph.D. - Principal Consultant at CEB
Pre-Conference WorkshopsDiversity Metrics & Workforce Analytics: Identifying opportunities with data
Web scraping and machine learning for employee recruitment and selection: A hands-on introduction
Emergent Risk Areas: What is ‘Hot’ in the Employment Legal Arena?
Bring Biodata to Life: Developing and Implementing a Robust Biodata InstrumentHotel Information
Rooms at the Sheraton Birmingham Hotel can be booked here.
Refunds of conference registration fees will be made for cancellations prior to June 16th, less a $25 processing fee. No refunds will be granted after June 16th.