Make plans to join us in Atlanta!
Visit the Pre-Conference Workshop page to get the details on all 7 workshops.
We are excited to announce the the 2015 IPAC Conference will be held at the JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead, in Georgia on July 19-22, 2015. The theme for this year's conference is Hot Topics & Cool Solutions!
Check out the 2015 Conference Home Page where you can stay up to date on all the latest news and announcements.
A Conference Schedule Brief is available while we finalize the official schedule.
We’re pleased to announce our line-up of keynote speakers, who will anchor our program each day with general session presentations designed to take the discussion of assessment to the next level:
- Winfred Arthur, Jr., Ph.D., Professor of Psychology and Management, Texas A&M University
- Mike Fetzer, Ph.D., Global Director - Advanced Assessment Technologies, CEB
- Brian Hoffman, Ph.D., Associate Professor and Chair of the Industrial Organizational Psychology Program, University of Georgia
- Kathleen Lundquist, Ph.D., President and CEO, APTMetrics
- Ann Quigley, M.A., Deputy Chief, Strategic Workforce Planning, Office of the Director of National Intelligence
We were able to negotiate two different hotel rates for attendees this year.
Private Sector Reservations can be made HERE.
Public Sector Reservations can be made HERE.
Refunds of conference registration fees will be made for cancellations prior to July 7th, less a $25 processing fee. No refunds will be granted after July 7th.
We have now received both HRCI and SHRM approval for the conference program. Individuals who participate in the conference can earn up to 12.5 HRCI or SHRM credits.