Please mark July 19-22, 2015 on your calendar to join us for interactive pre-conference workshops, informative presentations, engaging social events, and networking opportunities. It’s all about Hot Topics and Cool Solutions at the 2015 IPAC Conference in Atlanta, GA.
The Annual Conference offers professionals the opportunity to share their latest research, programs, and ideas with their peers. You are cordially invited to be a part of that IPAC tradition. Anyone may submit a proposal for consideration. IPAC Membership is not required. All topics in the area of personnel assessment, including selection, legal issues, performance management, training & development, and leadership & succession planning are welcome. Please view the Call for Proposals for additional details on this poster session and other session types (i.e., presentations, symposia, panel discussions, tutorials). Proposals must be submitted using IPAC’s online submission system by 5:00 PM PST on January 11, 2015. If you have any questions about the submission process, please email the Conference Program Committee.
We’re pleased to announce our current line-up of keynote speakers, who will anchor our program each day with general session presentations designed to take the discussion of assessment to the next level:
- Winfred Arthur, Jr., Ph.D., Professor of Psychology and Management, Texas A&M University
- Mike Fetzer, Ph.D., Global Director - Advanced Assessment Technologies, CEB
- Brian Hoffman, Ph.D., Associate Professor and Chair of the Industrial Organizational Psychology Program, University of Georgia
- Kathleen Lundquist, Ph.D., President and CEO, APTMetrics
- Ann Quigley, M.A., Deputy Chief, Strategic Workforce Planning, Office of the Director of National Intelligence
You can also check out an in-depth look at our keynotes.
We hope to see you in Atlanta!